Project Management (PMP®) Exam Prep Bootcamp
April 10 - May 8, 2021
Online - Interactive Zoom Sessions
CalendarDownload iCal File
The PMP® certification is a world recognized distinction. If you are interested in sitting for the certification exam, make sure you are adequately prepared by enrolling in UIC's Project Management (PMP®) Exam Prep Bootcamp.
UIC is a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Authorized Training Partner and has access to the latest PMP® exam prep content which will be taught to you by a PMI® certified instructor.
This course fulfills the education requirement for the PMP® and CAPM® certification exams and includes:
- Project Management Checklist: Step-by-step procedures and reference materials for concepts covered in class
- Spotlight Videos: Short videos that extend the classroom learning experience
- Self-knowledge Check: Self-assess your pre- and post-mastery of the course content
- Student Manual: An electronic version of course materials, which can be viewed and annotated from a variety of platforms
- Networking Opportunities: Expand your network by interacting with other professional project managers
- Access to Certified Instructor: Questions about the exam? The content? UIC's PMI® certified instructor is eager to help you master all concepts
- Dates: Saturdays, April 10 - May 8, 2021 (5 sessions total)
- Location: Online - Interactive Zoom Sessions
- Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Fee: $1,900 (University of Illinois students, alumni and staff: $1,520)
- Instructor: Brian Porter
- Registration deadline: Thursday, April 8 at 12 p.m. CT
Oct 23, 2020
Oct 23, 2020