Michelle Yanahan, Principal and Owner of ChangeFit 360, is a passionate organizational change management strategist & thought leader with proven expertise in executing programs to enhance and grow organizational change management as a strategic business competency for both business and academia.
Michelle has 16 +years progressive business experience in leadership roles in operations, change capability and competency development, change execution, IT execution, project execution/management and project management office (PMO) development and operations.
Michelle’s professional expertise includes the following:
- Corporate office operational transformation for insurance and financial services in national and global operations
- Successfully grew the discipline of organizational change capability for a recognized market leader in financial services
- Represented North America as the face of change partnering with colleagues across the globe to help them establish regional change capabilities and competencies to help transform their businesses
- Coached business and project execution leaders on transformational change
- Conceptualized, built and delivered behavior focused leader and employee learning solutions for 400+ resulting in an average 25% project execution lift
- Created and actively engaged a change special interest group with 300 +members to drive organizational change
- Founded ChangeFit 360 to drive a behavioral based approach to organizational change that drives results with clients from both the corporate and academic sectors
- Change Management Review article and podcast contributor
- Faculty member for University of Illinois Chicago, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management and Harper College
Michelle holds a Masters in Organizational Behavior from Benedictine University as well as CCMP and Prosci ADKAR change management certifications. Michelle has been a featured presenter for ACMP, ATD, OD Network, CODIC, and SHRM on a variety of organizational change topics. Michelle has published articles and been a featured podcast for Change Management Review on behavior’s role in change.