How to Register
You can register for CNM courses entirely online in about 10 minutes; no transcripts, grades, or formal applications are required. Registration is open until the Monday before courses begin. For assistance or questions regarding registration, please contact a CNM Program Advisor at (312) 355-0423, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Click “Register Now” next to your selected course.
- You will be taken to a “UIC Extended Campus” log-in screen.
- If you are a returning student, select “Log in” and enter your username and password.
- If you are a new student, select “Create an account” to obtain a username and password.
- Click the “Start New Application” link.
- Select “Professional Courses and Training (Non-Credit)” and then your course from the drop down menu and click the “Create Application” button.
- Click the “Open Application” button.
- Enter your Personal Background information.
- Select the Method of Payment and click “Continue.” Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing course information, including dates, times, and location. If confirmation is not received within 48 business hours, please e-mail us for assistance.